Confessions of an Anonymous Coward

Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Month In Review

Dang...it's been way too long since I last updated this. Over a month, in fact (though just barely). Yeah, sorry; things have been busy lately...mostly because I've been, well, busy trying to get enough money together to pay the bills. (The acting thing has actually been going fairly well...but not well enough to make me enough money to live on.)

I'm in a hurry right now, and don't have time for a long post, so, though (as usual) there are many things I want to post about (including but by no means limited to finally posting a wrap-up to the series about The God Delusion), for the moment I'll just give, well, a brief rundown of what's been going on for the last month. Or the last two months, really, because last time I posted I'd still been behind stating what was going on.

So, what's been going on lately. Um, okay, not much worth stating here, really. Still for the moment keeping up the faĉade of going to church, though fairly infrequently; things have come up often enough on Sundays lately that I haven't been going all that often. (Which is okay; I'm doing it pretty much just for appearances now--well, okay, that and to keep in touch with friends there--, and eventually I ought to come clean about my beliefs, or disbeliefs, anyway.) Went to a few more PFLAG meetings, but may not go to any more, particularly as I've since found out about a group meeting more nearby (at the Center for Inquiry) that seems likely to be more congenial--although unfortunately I may not be able to make the meeting this month (and it is unfortunate, because I'm curious what that group's like).

Hm...not much more to say right now, especially since I don't have time to go on at length right now. I am, however, possibly about to start a new job (I've interviewed for it; the interview went well; but I haven't heard back yet)--in fact, I'll just say that one way or another I am about to start a new job, because if I don't get this one I'll find another one; I really need the money right now, and acting, while it's been fun, hasn't been sufficient financially--and when that happens, I should be able to post more often. Being stressed out about not having money, and desperately seeking sources of same, has made it hard to keep up with things like, well, blog posting. But I'll post again--a more substantive post--soon. Definitely within much less than a month, at any rate...

7 Comments:

At 10/29/2007 2:55 PM, Blogger The Ridger, FCD said...

Good luck with the job!

 
At 11/01/2007 1:41 PM, Blogger King Aardvark said...

Ditto. And glad to hear that you are doing ok - though I hope to hear better news in the next post!

 
At 9/01/2015 7:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

2015-09-02 zhengjx
copy watches
nike huarache
birkin bags
prada uk outlet
air max 2015
fitflops sale
ugg boots sale
michael kors
coach outlet store online
nike trainers
burberry sale
ugg boots
michael kors outlet online
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet
jordan 6
michael kors purse
coach outlet online
jordan 11s
adidas originals store
gucci bags
oakley holbrook
ray ban sunglasses
nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet online sale
abercrombie
louis vuitton outlet
pandora rings
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
adidas
nike sb dunks
discount oakley sunglasses
reb christian louboutin
coach outlet store online
fake watches
kids lebron james shoes
celine outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
christian louboutin outlet

 
At 4/17/2018 12:12 PM, Blogger mostafashaban said...


شركة تنظيف بجازان
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
شركة عزل اسطح بجازان
شركة تسليك مجاري بجازان

 
At 4/27/2019 7:29 AM, Blogger 3nod maka said...

تعلن لكم رائدة عالم التنظيف في المملكة العنود عن توفيرها كافة خدمات التنظيف من خلال مجموعة شركاتها و التي تتمثل في شركة تنظيف خزانات تقدم لكم خدمات العزل و التنظيف بإستخدام أجود أنواع المواد و الغير ضارة لصحتكم شركة تنظيف موكيت تقدم لكم خدماتها بالبخار و هي الطريقة الأحدث في معالجة أوساج المنسوجات شركة تنظيف شقق و فلل بواسطة شغالات محترفات شركة جلي رخام تقدم اليكم خدماتها بإستخدام أفضل المنظفات و التي تحافظ على لمعة الرخام شركة مكافحة حشرات هي الأولى في عالم ابادة الحشرات

 
At 9/29/2021 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, sorry I've been away for so long. Just a lot of good news on my side. I want to share here some good news of how to get a positive loan lender to finance my business, please pass this along and share! I got a loan approval from Mr Pedro Jerome so I am very excited and it is one step closer to a good future. I hope everyone is doing well. I am on a good track to my business needs on my side. It just keeps getting higher and higher. Hopefully soon I can get back on track with the help of Pedro Jerome a loan officer,
If anyone here looking for a loan please contact Mr Pedro Jerome on pedroloanss@gmail.com also on whatsapp conversation +1 863 231 0632
I wish you all success.....

 
At 12/27/2021 11:42 PM, Anonymous towel wholesale market in karachi said...

I'm in a hurry right now, and don't have time for a long post, so, though (as usual) there are many things I want to post about (including but by no means limited to finally posting a wrap-up to the series about The God Delusion), for the moment I'll just give, well, a brief rundown of what's been going on for the last month. Or the last two months, really, because last time I posted I'd still been behind stating what was going on.
wholesalesalwar ,
pakistani suits wholesale in pakistan ,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home