Confessions of an Anonymous Coward

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Of Carnivals and Blogrolls

The 61st Carnival of the Godless is up at Hell's Handmaiden, and my post God's Advocate made it in. Along, of course, with a lot of posts by other bloggers that you might find interesting.

Also, I've finally gotten around to joining the Atheist Blogroll. (Well, I'm not officially on the blogroll yet, but I've sent an e-mail requesting to be added.) Actually, I'd been planning to do this for a long time, and hadn't gotten around to it, mostly because it would involve adding the blogroll to my blog page and making a post about it, and I am lazy. But since I'm trying to do a post a week for a day now anyway, this seemed a good opportunity to finally do it.

Actually, if I really wanted to make it easy on myself to meet my goal of seven consecutive days of posting, I could have spaced this out and made two separate posts of it, one on the Carnival of the Godless and another (tomorrow) on the blogroll. But that's okay. I have other things I want to write about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home