Confessions of an Anonymous Coward

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

And On The Seventh Day, I'll Rest--After Posting, Of Course

Well, I haven't been very good about updating this blog lately. Things have been busy, and with all I've had going on it's been hard to find time for it. But, as usual, there are plenty of things I've been wanting to post about; I just haven't gotten around to actually writing up the posts.

So. I'm going to set myself a goal. I'm going to post to my blog every day for one week--running from today to next Monday. (Yeah, it's kind of odd to start on a Tuesday; I meant to start yesterday or Sunday but didn't get a chance to post--which I realize isn't an auspicious start to this project, but, well...) I'm certainly not counting on continuing with daily postings indefinitely, but at least for seven days I think I can handle it, and maybe that'll get me in the habit of posting more often so, while I'm not likely to keep posting every day, at least I'll post more frequently than I have been.

And yes, this post does count as the first of the seven. Yeah, maybe that's a bit of a cheat, but it could be worse--I briefly thought about backdating the first post to yesterday so I could start on a Monday, which would be a worse cheat. Anyway, tomorrow's post will have more meat to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home