Confessions of an Anonymous Coward

Saturday, January 02, 2010

A Change of Focus

So... with the new year and all (and the year and a half of silence), I think it's about time to... refocus this blog a little. When it started out, it was mostly about atheism. I'm likely to still have something to say about that subject, of course, but there are other things I want to write about too. A year after the blog launched, I admitted I was gay. And... well, that's another thing I'm likely to want to write about some.

But I think maybe the main thing I'm going to want to focus this blog on is skepticism and critical thinking. Because really, that's the root of everything else. It's critical thinking that leads to recognizing the lack of foundation of religion. It would certainly be silly to say it was critical thinking that made me gay... but critical thinking does lead to more acceptance of that and other traits, by, again, helping to recognize the baselessness of discrimination. Ultimately, I think critical thinking is one of the most important things to try to foster.

Anyway, we'll see how the blog develops over this next year. There are a few things I want to do fairly soon, though. I'm going to make a few changes to that blogroll on the right... there are a few other blogs I ought to add, and at least one of the blogs that is listed there is no longer updating, and should maybe be removed. (Well, several of them haven't updated in a while, but one of them has officially declared itself inactive.) But also, I should make a new introductory post. I already have an introductory post—it was the first post on this blog—but a lot has changed since then, and it's pretty badly out of date.

And then, yeah, I'll get to making some more substantive posts. Never did get around to finishing that series on the Seven Deadly Sins... But in the meantime... yeah, I've got a lot on my plate...

8 Comments:

At 1/22/2010 3:30 AM, Blogger Chino Blanco said...

If you've yet to join the conversation re X-Mormon of the Year over at Main Street Plaza, this here is your official invite! ( And all apologies for this spamalicious OT comment ! )

 
At 3/05/2012 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3/05/2012 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3/05/2012 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice say and there are lots of confessions with different category. if you want different confessions and want to chat with aguny aunt i can suggest you Confessions i think they covered lots of confessions and you can have a chat with an aguny aunt also

 
At 8/19/2018 9:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This will be a good starting point
https://dalilkuwait.com
https://dalilkuwait.com/company-cleaning-houses/

 
At 5/20/2019 9:34 PM, Blogger yanmaneee said...

birkin bag
golden goose sneakers
vapormax
jordan shoes
nike max
nike air force
michael kors outlet
curry 6
Kanye West shoes
westbrook shoes

 
At 2/09/2021 1:20 PM, Blogger -blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

I take that to mean
you're switching to agnostic?
Puh-ray-zuh Gawwd.
GBY

 
At 9/29/2021 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, sorry I've been away for so long. Just a lot of good news on my side. I want to share here some good news of how to get a positive loan lender to finance my business, please pass this along and share! I got a loan approval from Mr Pedro Jerome so I am very excited and it is one step closer to a good future. I hope everyone is doing well. I am on a good track to my business needs on my side. It just keeps getting higher and higher. Hopefully soon I can get back on track with the help of Pedro Jerome a loan officer,
If anyone here looking for a loan please contact Mr Pedro Jerome on pedroloanss@gmail.com also on whatsapp conversation +1 863 231 0632
I wish you all success.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home