Confessions of an Anonymous Coward

Monday, July 23, 2007

HS5

Okay, so much, once again, for my attempt to post every day for another week. That never seems to work nowadays.

Ah, well. I do have more things that I want to post about, but I'm not likely to have time to get to them until tomorrow. In the meanwhile, though, The Humanist Symposium #5 is up at The Green Atheist. Go see, if you haven't already!

In the meanwhile, this is an open thread. Optional topic of discussion: What's your favorite transcendental number?

6 Comments:

At 7/26/2007 6:22 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Personally, I like e.

 
At 7/29/2007 2:23 AM, Blogger hm-uk said...

Now I've got to google "What's a transcendental number?" I'll just go with '18', which is 'chai' in Hebrew, which is also the word for 'life'. I'll get back to you if I need to guess a letter instead - like carolyn did...

 
At 7/29/2007 2:27 AM, Blogger hm-uk said...

Jeezus, I was WAY OFF the path! I should have said 'e', too. However, now that I know of what you are alluding, I will go with Pi.

 
At 8/04/2007 7:01 AM, Blogger Lifewish said...

The Feigenbaum number. Fractals kick ass.

 
At 7/01/2018 11:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

www0702

canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
grizzlies jerseys
nike shoes
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet
hermes belt
birkenstock sandals
toms shoes
supreme clothing










 
At 7/04/2018 6:09 PM, Blogger jeje said...

jordan shoes
longchamp outlet
moncler jackets
louboutin shoes
polo ralph lauren outlet
ferragamo outlet
fitflops sale clearance
ugg boots clearance
pandora charms
adidas nmd runner

 

Post a Comment

<< Home